[oVirt Jenkins] ovirt-engine_3.5_create-rpms_merged - Build # 964 - Failure!

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 11:48:01 UTC 2015

It failed to compile engine because of a test failure:

testConcreateCreateTaskBackwardsComaptibility(org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.BackwardCompatibilityTaskCreationTest): testConcreateCreateTaskBackwardsComaptibility(data[5])

It's triggered by timer, it sent you the email because a patch of yours was
merged since the last run.

I have no idea of what the test does but the issue was solved on the next run,
so infra issue or already fixed.

We don't have resources right now to chase it further, but will check if it
happens often.

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.