jenkins.ovirt.org and google accounts (OpenID)

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Sun Apr 26 18:25:36 UTC 2015

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 01:29:26PM +0200, David Caro wrote:

> I'm still working on testing the unofficial plugin that adds the oauth support,
> you can pass me your fedora account user (if you have one) or log in with
> another openid provider and pass me the new account id (settings->account), but
> don't use it until merged.
>

> On 04/24, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Google stopped providing support for OpenID, I guess all users including me are locked out from using gerrit now.
> >
> > Maybe there was an announcement, not sure I saw one.
> >
> > There is a fix for gerrit-2.10.2[1], not sure if sufficient.

The same problem affects our jenkis controller, but there - alas - I
don't have a backup identity to use. For some reason, I also fail to log
in with my username/password (which I used some time in the past).
Can you add my danken.id.fedoraproject.org to my identity there?

Can Jenkins be upgraded to support the new google protocol?

Regards,
Dan.