migration of services from linode server to phx2 lab

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Tue Apr 28 08:57:29 UTC 2015

On 04/28, Eyal Edri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We're finally able to start migrating services from linode01 to a production VMs on the phx lab. [1]
> I'd like to go over all the services and decide which ones we want to migrate and what else exists on linode:
>
> Dns entries: resources.ovirt.org, lists.ovirt.org
> Services:
>    mailman

I'm not familiar with mailman, so for me it might be the most complicated
(email usually is also very sensitive to ip changes)

>    ovirt irc bot

This might be the simplest

>    spamassin
>    postfix ( aliases for ovirt.org )
>    package repositories

fairly simple to move too, but careful with all the release crons and setups
around the publishers

>    mirrorlist

the mirrorlist is just a basic cgi script, also easy to move

> Storage:
>    gerrit backups (still there?)

this was migrated to jenkins.ovirt.org due to space issues iirc

>    download for rpm and code (repos)

the code is on gerrit itself