[ovirt-devel] Does anyone else have trouble signing in to gerrit.ovirt.org using fedora open id?

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Sun Aug 9 15:13:38 UTC 2015

thanks, Eyal - any chance to raise the priority of
"Duplicated gerrit identity" tickets [1] such as
mine [2]? Other people may have encountered this
too when attempting to sign in to gerrit with an
alternative account, and we are blocked from "+2"
and merge actions in gerrit ATM.

Many thanks in advance!

----
Regards,