[TICKET] missing sudo configuration on deb81-vm01.phx.ovirt.org, missing packages

Ryan Barry rbarry at redhat.com
Thu Aug 13 16:45:45 UTC 2015

There's now a big patch to support all of the infra puppet classes on
Debian (mostly adding case statement where we assumed $::osfamily ==
RedHat and tracking down equivalent packages where they differ and are
available).

The sudo config also looks better, but it's run masterless (without any
foreman smart variables) until this is merged.

What user are you trying to sudo as?