missing 3.6 stable branch CI jobs

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 13:33:27 UTC 2015

On 08/17, Francesco Romani wrote:

> [...]

Yes, there's a pending task on moving vdsm to standard ci. That would be the
better route, if that's too much work, we could only yamlize the jobs, and if
that's still too much work, we can just clone master jobs. The first being the
option that requires more setup work, but the one that requires less
maintenance, the second being a mix, and the third being the one that requires
less work and more maintenance.