Bogus failures on ovirt-engine-master-check-patch

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Tue Aug 18 12:52:32 UTC 2015

Automation scripts should go into their own repo, their release cycle is different than the component, tags/branches/versions are separate. Adding these was a mistake and misunderstanding, as CI life cycle and versioning is detached from component, for example upgrade CI while maintaining old branches.

If you do not like single repo for all automation script you can have xxxx-ci repo for these.

But they should not be in package source repository.