Permissions on stable branches

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Wed Aug 26 17:47:02 UTC 2015

On 08/26, Tal Nisan wrote:
> User id is 10070, I should be able to remove reviewers from patches (mostly
> the ci automated users for that matter)

I'll need the patch to check it in more detail, that account id is ok.

You can override any automated user (CI flag) by just setting it to +1
yourself, that's the preferred way of overriding it as it keeps the automated
score and helps us to debug it latter.

If you are trying to override another flag, that might be the hooks check, you
should not, if they misbehave they should be fixed, so please send us the
patch.

If it's not the CI flag, and it's not the gerrit-hooks, then there's an issue
on some of the jobs, so it still needs debugging, probably disabling the job.

cheers

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.