[2015-12-01] Weekly infra team status

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Tue Dec 1 17:58:32 UTC 2015

Hi everyone, this week updates:

* Jenkins slaves stabilized
    After last week's upgrade, some of the slaves got wrongly configured,
    during this week all the slaves have been checked and fixed any issues
    found.

* Artifactory migration
    We are migrating to an artifactory server on PHX hosting, everything is
    ready but if you have any ovirt-engine patches and you haven't rebased
    lately, please do, or your patches will start failing the tests on thursday
    morning (when the final migration will be made).

* Ticketing system for infra issues
    We have almost ready the setup to create infra tickets from emails, that
    will allow us to handle better the requests and gather statistics, to avoid
    requests being forgotten or unanswered. (Thanks Vishnu!)
    Will send a dedicated email once it's ready, for now you can still use the
    jira page [1] or infa mailing list

* Ovirt system tests are now running on two dedicated slaves, ovirt-srv08 and
    ovirt-srv09, which were manually setup.

* New docs for repoman project [2]
    They are just dumped from the code, need some formatting and proper
    structure, but it's a big advance

[1] https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net
[2] http://repoman.readthedocs.org/en/latest

--