Using Jenkins job to build RPMs

Maxim Kovgan kovganm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 10:05:04 UTC 2015

On Dec 3, 2015 11:46 AM, "Roman Mohr" <rmohr at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 10:15 AM, Maxim Kovgan <kovganm at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> This looks like a hard coded experiment.
>> If this is not urgent, during today I can verify the patch is already
merged, and probably remove that "build steps".

> Would be great if I could do a working build before 16:00 today. But i
can just configure it myself if that is ok.

Hi, Roman.
If you have permissions you should be able to do this using web ui safely
if the job is yamlized and don't break anything :)

I will have a 0.25h only by the end of today around 21:00 in TZ GMT+02:00.

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_build-artifacts-el6-x86_64_no_spm_testing/

>>> Have access now. It seems that the job is not configured right.
>>>
>>> I see that I can specify a GERRIT_RESPEC and a GERRIT_BRANCH.
>>>
>>> But the GERRIT_REFSPEC is completely ignored and the configuration in
the job always tries to cherry-pick refs/changes/72/43272/4 onto the
specified GERRIT_BRANCH.

>>> This is the line:
>>> git fetch git://gerrit.ovirt.org/ovirt-engine refs/changes/72/43272/4
&& git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD # add the mock files

>>> Maybe also this lines needs to be removed:
>>>
>>> git fetch git://gerrit.ovirt.org/ovirt-engine refs/changes/90/45590/2
&& git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD # use a speceific vdsm-jsonrpc-java.version