[oVirt Jenkins] repos_master_check-closure_merged - Build # 801 - Still Failing!

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Mon Dec 7 07:52:48 UTC 2015

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 8:37 AM,  <jenkins at ovirt.org> wrote:
> Project: http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/repos_master_check-closure_merged/
> Build: http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/repos_master_check-closure_merged/801/

This seems to be broken by removing the allinone plugin.

ovirt-live needs it.

Sandro started working on integrating allinone into ovirt-live [1]. This
error will be fixed once [1] is ready and merged.

Just updating. Not sure what else we want to do, if at all.

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/48670

--
Didi