Automation CI for vdsm

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Dec 13 07:34:17 UTC 2015

adding also infra team for visibility on the change in CI.
also inline.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 4:19 PM, Francesco Romani <fromani at redhat.com>
wrote:

> [...]

This flag will be called 'Workflow' or we can name it otherwise, we just
need to choose what makes sense.
David/Yaniv - Please correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Eyal Edri
Supervisor, RHEV CI

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)