suggestion to merge ovirt-engine unit-tests in master to standard ci

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Mon Dec 14 11:20:45 UTC 2015

> My only concern is populating junit & findbugs results into jenkins UI to
> enable reviewing

Since this came up a few times for different places recently, we
discussed this a little in our team meeting today.

Our current direction is to expand the CI-Standard a little so that if
'index.html' is placed in the exported-artifacts directory, it is read
and embedded into the jenkins build results screen.
This means that if you run such tools in check-patch, you need to make
them generate HTML reports and then place links to those reports in
the 'index.html' file.
Theoretically you can place any HTML in 'index.html' including result
tables, graphs, etc.

Note that everything above is subject to change, final details will be
determined only when we start having patches that try to implement
this.

--
Barak Korren
bkorren at redhat.com