Request to mirror the open source project oVirt.org

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Mon Dec 28 08:57:23 UTC 2015

Hi Lior,
I've added your key to our mirror user, so you should be able to perform
rsync as described in http://www.ovirt.org/Repository_mirrors.
Please check it out and tell us everything is working. if it's all good
send us the http/ftp links and we will update our mirror and wiki pages.

Thanks for contributing to oVirt,

Nadav.