oVirt Infra team weekly sync :: 2015-01-22

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Thu Jan 22 14:52:13 UTC 2015

== Hosting

* We had an outage on PHX2 lab hosting due to stress tests (done by
  dcaro) that lead to split brain pacemaker cluster, most of the vms
  needed to be restarted
* Planning the second phase of the PHX lab setup, meeting with the
  teams involved next monday
* Slightly increased RAM on the vms to 9 GB (only those that needed
  restart so far)
* Upgraded some vms kernels due to gettimeoftheday bug (el6, fc20
  being next)

== Jenkins

* Allowing fine memory tunning on ovirt-engine compilation, we should
  be able to avoid further out of memory issues
* Sent a new proposal for the build and testing common procedures for
  all the projects [1]
* Started testing the usage of squid proxy for the mock builds

== Other
* Started looking into fsimoncelly libs to automate the jenkins slave
  creation, so we use the same tools in CI than devel [2][3]

[1] http://etherpad.ovirt.org/p/build-and-test-standards
[2] https://github.com/simon3z/virt-deploy
[3] https://github.com/simon3z/fabric-scripts

--