Introduction: Vishnu

Vishnu Sreekumar vishnu.srkmr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:23:28 UTC 2015

Hi Eyal,

A couple of blockers -

1) I'm trying to do this api call to list the email address after fetching
the full name from the change log.
*$ curl -H "Content-Type:application/json" --digest --user
vissree:1a5kDGvXLwh1 "http://gerrit.ovirt.org/a/accounts/Alon
<http://gerrit.ovirt.org/a/accounts/Alon> Bar-Lev/emails" *
*not allowed to list email addresses*

Looks like I don't have permissions to do this api-call.

2) Tried to push an initial copy of the script to git, but failed with an
authorization error there as well. Could you please let me know if there is
a process I need to follow before committing my changes to the repo?

Thanks,
Vishnu