No pep8 on machine running vdsm_master_pep8_gerrit ?!

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 15:59:54 UTC 2015

On 07/23, Fabian Deutsch wrote:
> I've also seen this on Node jobs.
> Can it be assumed that this is installed by default, or does it need
> to be mentioned in the .req files?

If you are using the standard ci, you can specify it on the .req or .packages
files (both do the same, they got renamed to better reflect the content). If
you are not (like vdsm pep8 job) it should be added to the slaves from puppet,
we added a few slaves lately, it might be that puppet failed to run there or
something.

Looking