Another test failure which is not related to the tested patch

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sat Jun 6 09:57:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

thanks for reporting this nir, this is helping us map the current infra issues at hand
and try to resolve them.

i see the failing repos [1] are from epel/testing - are these mandatory to the test?
or we can disable them and use only stable epel?

another option is to change timeout mirror setting for epel to be more forgiven.

both require a ticket [2] as david said, if we want to add it to the infra team work plan.
but, we will never have 100% error free environment, as we are dependent on various aspects
of the infra, like network stability.
if you have other suggestions / solutions on how to solve these, we're always open to hear.

so as david said, quickest solution will be to rerun the job using the manual runner [3] if it was a gerrit instance,
or just retry it if its a normal merged job.

[1] http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/testing/7/x86_64/i/ioprocess-0.15.0-2.el7.x86_64.rpm: [Errno 12] Timeout on http://mirrors.einstein.yu.edu/epel/testing/7/x86_64/i/ioprocess-0.15.0-2.el7.x86_64.rpm: (28, 'Operation too slow. Less than 1 bytes/sec transfered the last 30 seconds')

[2] https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa

[3] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/gerrit_manual_trigger/