engine-patches mailing list

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Tue Jun 9 12:22:25 UTC 2015

On 06/09, Roy Golan wrote:
> On 06/09/2015 02:45 PM, Omer Frenkel wrote:

That seems a common misunderstanding, the gerrit hooks are not related to
jenkins, jenkins connects to gerrit itself (has stream access) independently of
the hooks.

Clarified that, not sure why engine-patches is needed but I think itamar and
some team leads use it to monitor activity. Though afaik that can be done
subscribing to the project (maibe that feature was not available on gerrit
before)