migration of services from linode server to phx2 lab

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 03:29:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

Between myself (original linode01.ovirt.org admin) and Michael (misc,
aka knower-of-stuff), what can we do to get us off this Linode
instance? From what I can tell, at least Mailman is running from there.

If we still need service failover, can we switch to another Red
Hat-provided service such as an OpenShift or OpenStack instance?

Regards,

- - Karsten