[ticket] not enough disk space on slaves for building node appliance

Fabian Deutsch fdeutsch at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 10:59:55 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

> The requirements have changed or something?

No, the requirements did not change.

But as discussed previously, the build process involves several images (because they need to be converted from qcow2 to ova), and this can require a lot of space.

We are currently very optimistic that 9 GB of free space work to build an image of (unspare) 5GB in size.

To have freedom we need 20GB of free space.

- fabian