findbugs fails with no reason

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 12:48:50 UTC 2015

ok,
the job fails due to network error / accessing maven repo (not related to findbugs):

13:06:28 [INFO] Finished at: Tue Jun 16 12:06:27 UTC 2015
13:06:29 [INFO] Final Memory: 293M/851M
13:06:29 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
13:06:29 [ERROR] Error resolving version for plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-eclipse-plugin' from the repositories [local (/home/jenkins/workspace/ovirt-engine_master_find-bugs_gerrit/.repository), ovirt-maven-repository (http://artifactory.ovirt.org:8081/artifactory/ovirt-mirror)]: Plugin not found in any plugin repository -> [Help 1]
13:06:29 [ERROR]
13:06:29 [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
13:06:29 [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
13:06:29 [ERROR]
13:06:29 [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
13:06:29 [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginVersionResolutionException
13:06:29 Build step 'Invoke top-level Maven targets' marked build as failure
13:06:29 [FINDBUGS] Skipping publisher since build result is FAILURE
13:06:30 Build step 'Groovy Postbuild' changed build result to UNSTABLE
13:06:30 Finished: UNSTABLE

you can try to rerun it, if it fails again we can try also deleting the artifactory cache, might be
maven central blocked it temporarily due to many requests.

i also changed something in the job that should help in speeding it up and keep local cache of such artifacts.