findbugs fails with no reason

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 13:23:59 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

i have to say something that might not be clear to everyone,
it seems that many teams are merging huge patches rather than commiting it gradually
thoughout the version.
i understand that this is how some development processes work, but unfourtunately it creates
huge load on CI (we've had queue size of 500 each day recently) so we can't expect jenkins to handle
everything smoothly and errors are expected, especially network load related ones.

we should think on how to better handle such surges of patch merges, maybe try to time them better
so no everything goes in at once ( using zuul might help in this case ).