Jenkins CI granting excessive +1s

dcaro dcaro at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 18:48:17 UTC 2015

On 06/16, Eyal Edri wrote:
> Sounds like a bug.
> Jenkins should only use the CI flag and not change CR and V flags.
>
> Might have been a misunderstanding.
> David, can you fix it so Jenkins will only update CI flag?

Can someone pass me an example of the patch that had the reviews? It's possible
that previously the jobs were manually modified to only set the ci flag and we
updated them on yaml and the manual changes got reverted. Having a sample patch
would allow me to trim down the list of possible jobs that give that review.

That can be prevented globally easily, but until all projects have the ci flag
we can't enforce it globally.

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.