Verified-1 is set to backported patch if original patch wasn't merged yet

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Thu Jun 18 13:21:14 UTC 2015

On 06/18, Eyal Edri wrote:

> [...]

The hooks are not related to jenkins (just to be clear). The issue here is that
the patch was not yet merged to master, any backported patch should be merged
to master *before* getting it merged to any stable branch.

If the patch is already merged to master you can retrigger the hooks to clear
the -1 with a comment on gerrit that starts with:ç

Rerun-Hooks: all

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.