Broken DAO unit test

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Jun 24 09:50:03 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

like this one:

 Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dbUserDAODbFacadeImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate org.ovirt.engine.core.dao.BaseDAODbFacade.jdbcTemplate; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dbFacadeLocator': Injection of resource dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Invalid bean definition with name 'java:/ENGINEDataSource' defined in JNDI environment: JNDI lookup failed; nested exception is javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class name in environment or system property, or as an applet parameter, or in an application resource file:  java.naming.factory.initial