INFRA TEAM

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Tue Mar 17 10:36:21 UTC 2015

Hi Aung!

Welcome to the infra list!

I think I talk for all the team wen I say we are very glad you want to join :)

You can start contributing right away creating an account at gerrit and
reviewing patches [1] on any infra project, or jumping to any track ticket [2].
Take into account that most require access to the machines and you don't have
it yet.

You can also find some info in the wiki [3],

Is there any specific subject you are interested in? If you want I can help you
choose a task.

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org
[2] http://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/
[3] http://www.ovirt.org/Infrastructure