artifactory.ovirt.org issues

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Mon Mar 23 09:23:08 UTC 2015

I did not do anything specific to fix it. But I was unable to reproduce it
myself anywhere (manually or automatically), and another more critical issue
popped up (engine 3.6 not starting at all).

Glad to hear that it's fixed, though it's quite strange. Maybe it was a
temporary network failure in the hosting.