[ovirt-devel] [URGENT][ACTION REQUIRED] please fix VDSM requirements

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Mar 25 10:12:51 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

I have to say this is highly unorthodox timothy, to knowingly keep CI broken due to missing
deps for another full day, rather then reverting the patch that caused this.
this blocks several flows, including QA testing for 3.6.0 initial builds
and in addition failing CI jobs.

Please explain why the patch can't be reverted ASAP and how does justified keeping the
CI broken & postponing release to QE.

Eyal.