stopping/aborting obsolete jenkins jobs

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue May 5 07:15:21 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

not sure its possible, but its not something that you want to do
(aggressive interrupt jenkins running or queue)

> This will both give quicker results for the dev/maint and lower the load on
> the
> slaves.

we are working on improving this on 2 fronts:
 1. adding more slaves
 2. reducing job running time (findbugs is currently being optimized)

and you're welcome to join the effort of getting there next monday, on the infra hackathon :) [1]

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PGGqI5tT_pmF7HUdg63FlozuVoQOBQaO-VID_R2eZqE/edit#gid=0