Mirroring oVirt repositories

王卫 hbxfwjww at gmail.com
Mon May 18 02:35:20 UTC 2015

Hello:
I was a member of the "流星无语工作室", very interested in virtualization and tested kvm, libvirt, ovirt, openstack etc., but the reason Chinese network, resulting yum download, maven compile all very slow, so expect these sources are easy to use to mirror the LAN. My blog is: http: //www.cnblogs.com/lxwy/, thank you!