[TICKET] gerrit marked patch as still -1, but jenkins supposedly removed the -1

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue May 26 16:35:50 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

it looks like jenkins isn't dropping the -1 from verified even if a second build successeded.
i changed the gerrit settings so it will give +1 on verify to see if that's the case,
so now you will see +1 verify and +code review, if we don't want ci to +verify
then we can just not use the verify flag and stick to the code review which looks to be working.

e.