[TICKET] This patch breaks the upgrade (no it doesn't!)

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue May 26 16:41:26 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

actually this is a real issue that was only fixed yesterday [1],
since the error was in for some time, any patch running on it will fail,
as it the patch is rebased on HEAD.

in normal flow the patch that caused this error wouldn't have been merged at all,
or at least reverted immediately.

this is a good example why its so important to check failing jobs and not ignore them
when they happen, as it will block all future patches like it happened to your patch.

to make sure, i moved the job to slient mode, so it won't bother you or give -1,
once we'll see its stable enough we'll re-enable it.

[1]
Commit 0e87ed2877f56d12da4dea4387ad67f56bbc45e4 by Yedidyah Bar David
packaging: setup: pki: Enroll certs on upgrade if not exist
reports key/cert were generated by 3.5 clean setup, but not by upgrade
(and did not exist in <=3.4). This didn't cause a failure because they
are not used by default. Generate on upgrade.
Bug-Url: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1224656 Change-Id:
I9ed93d47a55f2971337bac277ce69c672901bb07 Signed-off-by: Yedidyah Bar
David <didi at redhat.com>
(cherry picked from commit de16430f6609586a5530f3db579c36be1b12815e)