Re: Introduction from England‏

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 10:25:53 UTC 2015

Hi Shane,

First of all Welcome to oVirt!
We are always glad to have someone on-board, wanting to help.
Are you interested to join/help the infra [1] team with various devops
tasks around puppet/jenkins/provisioning/infra that runs the massive CI
infra of oVirt?
or you're more keen in contributing code to the oVirt project itself as a
python/java developer?

Eyal.

--
Eyal Edri
Supervisor, RHEV CI

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)