[oVirt Jenkins] ovirt-engine_master_upgrade-from-3.6_el7_merged - Build # 848 - Still Failing!

Sharon Naftaly snaftaly at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 08:52:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

It looks like the master engine upgrade jobs are failing when trying to
access the api after engine upgrade:

curl --user admin at internal:123456 -I --insecure
https://localhost/ovirt-engine/api

I changed this line about two months ago to have the url:
https://localhost/ovirt-engine/api, whereas the other jobs have this url:
https://localhost/api

should it be changed?

Thanks,