[vdsm] CI tests jobs for branch ovirt-3.5

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 11:18:40 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

My reasoning is still the same, we should fix the errors, last time I checked
they were network errors. We need some network devs to look on them.
I'd rather not blindly disable tests, we did once and I didn't like that.

If there are more, or different, errors, please point me to them.

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D