Tests failed because of infra error after running check-patch.sh

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Fri Nov 20 21:44:09 UTC 2015

On 11/20 22:59, Nir Soffer wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 9:25 PM, David Caro <dcaro at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > There was on slave that still carried failures from the latest cleanup issue
> > last week, it's now solved and should not happen again.
>
> Thanks for the quick response David!
>
> Unfortunately, It just happened again :-)
>
> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_master_check-patch-fc23-x86_64/368/console

I've just retriggered, the network issues today + the upgrade have made some
hosts dirty, I've been the last hours trying to clean them up manually but some
still might have issues.

The network issues are supposed to be over too, but it's not yet 100% restored
so some issues might still happen, so please be patient.

I'll try to give another full look tomorrow to make sure, but for the next
couple days you might find similar issues, as a workaround, you can try
retriggering the patch to run it in another slave and send us an email with the
failed job (so we can fix).

Sorry for the inconvenience

--
David Caro