ovirt-engine_3.6_check-patch-el7-x86_64 job failing and stuck

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Tue Nov 24 10:13:53 UTC 2015

On 11/24 11:56, Roy Golan wrote:
> This job is failing with this error
>
> *09:37:48* umount:
> /var/lib/mock/epel-7-x86_64-d496d3daa673001f46dbbd9addf9ba1b/root/home/jenkins/workspace/ovirt-engine_3.6.1_build-artifacts-el7-x86_64/ovirt-engine:
> target is busy*09:37:48*         (In some cases useful info about
> processes that*09:37:48*          use the device is found by lsof(8)
> or fuser(1).)
>

> and  the rest of the incoming jobs are stuck
> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_3.6_check-patch-el7-x86_64/

This happened because a couple of jobs were aborted, that sometimes (as in this
case) leaves the mock chroot dirty, that is usually solved by the cleanup
script (the one that is failing above) but depending on the timing of the abort
order, that is not possible and makes the next mock job that runs in the
machine fail with the above error.

Still have to find a proper way to handle that case.

About the stuck, I don't see stuck jobs there, can you pass me a link to one of
them?