mirrors monitoring tools

Anton Marchukov amarchuk at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 15:54:10 UTC 2015

As I understand it monitors it by creating files at the mirrored directory
and checking if it propogates to the mirrors.

Good way to check but since we wanted to split r/o and r/w parts in the
future I wonder if it would be possible to separate the writing part from
the rest of UI so they can be on different VMs?