mirrors monitoring tools

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 16:18:37 UTC 2015

We cannot be the first project that wanted to both monitor the mirros
and create a mirror list file, I will find it very surprising indeed
if CentOS did not have a full solution for that.
Fedora's sulution looks more comprehensive though, I wouldn't be
surprised if it has as subsystem for managing the joining of new
mirrors. I think that it would be a better solution long term. (And
don't be afraid of the DB)