Needed dependency in 'Project vdsm_master_install-rpm-sanity-el7_created'

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Sep 2 07:22:33 UTC 2015

adding anton, who handles the infra this week.
if the project is using mock, it might need to change mock dependencies, we
stopped using dependencies on the slaves themselves.

e.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Petr Horacek <phoracek at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need your help guys.
>
> VDSM Open vSwitch hook I created has an openvswitch package dependency,
> but the
> package is not in EL7 repos. Because of that, job mentioned in $SUBJ fails
> with:
>
> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_master_install-rpm-sanity-el7_created/1494/console
>
> Could we add an openvswitch-containing repo to the machine? For example:
> https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-juno/
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Petr

Eyal Edri
Supervisor, RHEV CI
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)