More disk for linode01?

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Fri Sep 4 10:21:47 UTC 2015

We had a lot of issues the passed weeks, but we should be reasonably ok now. We
are migrating most of the space consuming services to phx sometime soon
(already moved some of the old repos) so it should be alleviated then.

In any case, if you want to go ahead I'm ok with it, the more the merrier :)

I suppose that if you can do it over the weekend, or late in the evening would
be better (between 00:00 and 01:00am Jenkins Time 'aka' UTC the publisher jobs
start running, try to avoid them too).

Thanks!!