More disk for linode01?

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Fri Sep 4 12:05:54 UTC 2015

Yea, for the immediate future, another disk will be helpful and reduce
potential issues now that
we are supporting 3 versions in parallel (3.5/3.6/master) + adding more
large images like node + appliance.

But as david said, we're already in a migration of resources.ovirt.org to
phx, 3.3 & 3.4 rpms were moved,
and hopefully its a matter of weeks until the full migration will be
completed, at least for the rpms,
we still didn't plan migration of mailman.

Eyal.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 1:21 PM, David Caro <dcaro at redhat.com> wrote:

> We had a lot of issues the passed weeks, but we should be reasonably ok
> now. We
> are migrating most of the space consuming services to phx sometime soon
> (already moved some of the old repos) so it should be alleviated then.
>
> In any case, if you want to go ahead I'm ok with it, the more the merrier
> :)
>
> I suppose that if you can do it over the weekend, or late in the evening
> would
> be better (between 00:00 and 01:00am Jenkins Time 'aka' UTC the publisher
> jobs
> start running, try to avoid them too).
>

> Thanks!!
>
> On 09/03, Karsten Wade wrote:

> David Caro
>
> Red Hat S.L.
> Continuous Integration Engineer - EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
>
> Tel.: +420 532 294 605
> Email: dcaro at redhat.com
> Web: www.redhat.com
> RHT Global #: 82-62605

Eyal Edri
Supervisor, RHEV CI
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)