[ovirt-users] mirrorlist-ovirt-3.4-fc$releasever not available

Anton Marchukov amarchuk at redhat.com
Fri Sep 4 14:51:25 UTC 2015

Hello Konstantin.

Due to ongoing migration to another datacenter we do not have any mirrors
for 3.4 as we moved files out. This is temporarily and only affect old
ovirt versions such as 3.3 and 3.4, meanwhile please use archived versions
at http://resources01.phx.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-3.4/

We will let you know when the mirroring are restored for old versions.

Anton.