Old patches

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Mon Sep 7 10:55:33 UTC 2015

not sure if i replied on this thread or another,
but there is a pending job that will do this automatically, we just need to
agree to enable it and on which default values (days to abandon/warn).

e.

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Dan Kenigsberg <danken at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 07, 2015 at 10:48:33AM +0200, Piotr Kliczewski wrote:
> > There are few patches [1] by Saggi which can be abandoned from both
> > vdsm and engine.
> > I need a permission to do it so please assigned it to me.
>
> +1 for granting Piotr with a permission to abandon-master branch
> patches.
>
> Dan.

Eyal Edri
Supervisor, RHEV CI
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)