Plus.line wants to become an oVirt mirror

Anton Marchukov amarchuk at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 14:44:41 UTC 2015

Hello Jan.

Thanks for your help with mirroring.

I have just added your key to our server, so you should now be able to
perform rsync as described on http://www.ovirt.org/Repository_mirrors

Please try that and let us know if you have any problems. If that works,
please send the links to http and ftp locations on you server, so we can
update our mirrors page.

Anton.