Plus.line wants to become an oVirt mirror

Jan Siml jsiml at plusline.net
Mon Sep 14 08:34:54 UTC 2015

Hello,

> After a few days checking that it's ok, you can add it to the mirrorlist file
> used to generate the mirrors for yum, it's somewhere at repos under resources

>From our point of view everything is fine and synced. If you wish you
can add the download locations to mirrorlist file and the various Wiki
pages (Download, Mirror, etc.).

For your convenience I have compiled the necessary informations --
because I had to check it anyway:

FTP: ftp://ftp.plusline.net/pub/ovirt/
HTTP: http://ftp.plusline.net/ovirt/

And for the Wiki pages:

Name: Plus.line AG (http://www.plusline.net/en/)
Location: Germany (Frankfurt)
URLs: see above
Contact: ftp-admin at plusline.net

Direct links to versions for Download page:

oVirt 3.5: http://ftp.plusline.net/ovirt/ovirt-3.5/
oVirt 3.5 Nightly: http://ftp.plusline.net/ovirt/ovirt-3.5-snapshot/
oVirt 3.6 Nightly: http://ftp.plusline.net/ovirt/ovirt-master-snapshot/
FTP Site: ftp://ftp.plusline.net/pub/ovirt/

--
Kind regards

Jan Siml