How to remove bad Jenkins CI score

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 13:58:54 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Sorry, I don't follow.
I already merged patches[0] in vdsm ovirt-3.6, and I have the submit button[1]
in the screen of the following patch of the same branch[2].

Please check the attached screenshot

+++

[0] last example: https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/46102/
[1] Unless it is a trap :)
[2] but I don't want to merge them out of order

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D