Lago jobs migration to jenkins.phx.ovirt.org

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Mon Apr 4 06:41:40 UTC 2016

Sandro,
We are working on making the signup similar to the 'ssh users' so you'll
just need to send you public key, Nadav will update when its ready,
but for now, you can signup as Nadav said.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 9:35 AM, Nadav Goldin <ngoldin at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Sandro,
> currently you need to sign up and I'll add you the permissions(you can
> self enrol in the main page)
>

> On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 9:23 AM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 7:27 PM, Nadav Goldin <ngoldin at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey David,
>>> as part of the migration to jenkins.phx.ovirt.org,I want to advance
>>> with the Lago jobs. I already migrated
>>> infra-puppet/infra-docs/ovirt-node/appliance/imgbased jobs, and so far they
>>> seem all to work. As far as I understand the Lago jobs are pretty
>>> independent so it should be rather simple. Currently there are 3 slaves
>>> configured (fc23, el7, fc21).
>>>
>>> At the fist stage(until we finish the migration)
>>> jenkins_master_deploy-configs_merged is not running, so we could control
>>> which jobs get migrated. So if a patch to the jenkins yaml will be
>>> introduced during the migration process it will have to be re-run manually.
>>>
>>> After migrating I'll disable the lago jobs in jenkins.ovirt.org, so
>>> even if JJB runs we will have only one jenkins running the CI checks.
>>>
>>> One more question is if there are any other jobs which are dependent on
>>> the Lago jobs(like the publishers which are dependent on all
>>> build_artifacts on ovirt-node/appliance/node)
>>>
>>> As far as I understand the only thing needed for migration is updating
>>> the github api tokens and running JJB with *lago*.
>>>
>>> What do you think?
>>>

>> Can you migrate user accounts as well? Can't login into
>> jenkins.phx.ovirt.org
>>

>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Nadav.

>> --
>> Sandro Bonazzola
>> Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
>> See how it works at redhat.com

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHEV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)