Lago jobs migration to jenkins.phx.ovirt.org

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Mon Apr 4 20:23:05 UTC 2016

updates:
- lago jobs were migrated, triggering pull request was tested and working,
lago-bot commenting and check_merged still needs to be tested.
- 4 new fc23 VMs were added to the new Jenkins instance(fc23-vm04-07)
- 1 new el7 VM was added (el7-vm25)

I've given admin permissions to all infra members who already enrolled, in
case anyone needs access.